We, the members of the ACEE , take great honor to serve as an association for stimulating and guiding its members to formulate the general goals and responsibilities to build the research and development activities in the field of Engineering for the service of mankind and the advancement of general welfare. We have a deep reverence for the research and development to enhance the contribution to the science and technology and for the growth of quality of life throughout the world and welfare of the common people. We, the ACEE Members, are believing and accepting the following TEN code of belief which is based on our Aim and Objectives: » read more
1. to accept that scientific results and advances are for the most part produced within institutions whose ultimate aims shall be technological for mankind, without the disregard for all other forms of truth and knowledge.
2. to that the science does not puts itself in conflict with nature, culture and individuals.
3. to believe that clear thinking is more important than efficiency and the direction of research more important than the speed by which it is accomplished.
4. to believe that reflection should precede any scientific project for the benefit of the whole society rather than following any innovation made.
5. to be honest and realistic in stating claims in research and publications.
6. to maintain and improve our technical competence towards our awed mission of providing a forum for the genuine researchers through the planning , organization and the conduct of national and international conferences.
7. to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
8. to treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin.
9. to accept responsibility in making decisions consistent with the safety, health and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment.
10. to follow and practice the universal values of Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Justice, and compassionate.